Why Brands Should Work with an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Packaging Supplier
At Label Craft feedback is important to us and it was no surprise that most of our clients cited our quality control measurements as major decisive actors in working with us.
When looking for a packaging supplier brands should consider several factors – whether the supplier is certified being one of them. ISO 9001:2015 9001 is a quality management system certification created by the International Organization for Standardization. These standards are specifications for products, services and systems that are used to guarantee quality, safety, and efficiency. To guarantee these elements, ISO 9001:2015 9001 Quality Management System Standard puts a large focus on consistency, improved customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and driving excellent results. Since packaging plays an important role in the branding of a company and protection of the product, an ISO 9001:2015 9001 certified packaging suppliers (specifically one that is ISO 9001:2015 certified) is crucial to your brand’s success and public perception. Label Craft are proud to hold these certifications.
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recent requirement for the ISO 9001:2015 9001 standards. This standard shows that a business operates a fully integrated quality management system, can consistently provide high-quality services, and exceeds in the eight quality management principles below to perform optimally:
- Customer Focus
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationship
- Factual Approach to Decision Making
- Continual Improvement
- Involvement of People
- Process Approach
- System Approach to Management
To become ISO 9001:2015 certified, suppliers must:
- Provide various records that show its internal processes, procedures, and standards. This includes production/service provision change control records, records of design and development controls, and other documentation.
- Have a certification body audit the performance of your organization against the ISO 9001:2015 9001 requirements.
- Become re-certified every three years and surveillance audits annually by the Registrar.
High processing quality, short make-ready times and consistent user-friendliness with the Label-Craft Gold Standard of excellence. To see more about our factory and capacity to produce high end quality labels and cartons please visit here